Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bricks & Ivy Radio - Episode 87
Bricks & Ivy Radio is UP for the week!

Ain't no freaking Howdy Doody Time...sit it down, turn it on. Abide

In Episode 87...Castro and Colvin are tearing up Arizona, but is it still too early for them? The bench deepens, and there's even a Woody rumor.

Bricks & Ivy Radio
<!--quoteo(post=82911:date=Mar 16 2010, 06:51 AM:name=Rappster)-->QUOTE (Rappster @ Mar 16 2010, 06:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Bricks & Ivy Radio is UP for the week!

Ain't no freaking Howdy Doody Time...sit it down, turn it on. Abide

In Episode 87...Castro and Colvin are tearing up Arizona, but is it still too early for them? The bench deepens, and there's even a Woody rumor.

Bricks & Ivy Radio<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I got yer Howdy Doody Time right <i>here</i>.
Are they still letting you guys be on air?

good show again guys
<!--quoteo(post=82998:date=Mar 16 2010, 06:13 PM:name=AnnoCatuli)-->QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 16 2010, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->good show again guys<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm about three minutes in, listening to the Harold Ramis riff with Volumes 2, 3 and 4 of the SCTV box sets which arrived today in my lap.

Life is like that.
I don't think I mentioned Evan Longoria...ever...in my life.

I'm not doing acid today, am I?
You guys made my dad's day.
And Butcher, you can come to schul with me any time.
I need a fix.
<!--quoteo(post=85195:date=Mar 30 2010, 02:46 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Mar 30 2010, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I need a fix.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

because you're going down?
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
down to the bitch
Thanks, guys...sorry...that piece of shit is out in Arizona, so I'm trying to corral him into honoring his deal.

We'll bang one out tomorrow.
<!--quoteo(post=85268:date=Mar 30 2010, 11:40 PM:name=Rappster)-->QUOTE (Rappster @ Mar 30 2010, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Thanks, guys...sorry...that piece of shit is out in Arizona, so I'm trying to corral him into honoring his deal.

We'll bang one out tomorrow.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hand to god. I had a dream last night I was present for a rare taping of your show while you were in Chicago. Butcher lived in some shithole apartment with almost no furniture. You worked at a folding card table with some of those shitty wal-mart brown metal folding chairs. The only other thing I remember is that Butcher was wearing a navy blue down sleeping bag and an old school leather football helmet. I was taking pictures.
<!--quoteo(post=85283:date=Mar 31 2010, 06:53 AM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Mar 31 2010, 06:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=85268:date=Mar 30 2010, 11:40 PM:name=Rappster)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rappster @ Mar 30 2010, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Thanks, guys...sorry...that piece of shit is out in Arizona, so I'm trying to corral him into honoring his deal.

We'll bang one out tomorrow.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hand to god. I had a dream last night I was present for a rare taping of your show while you were in Chicago. Butcher lived in some shithole apartment with almost no furniture. You worked at a folding card table with some of those shitty wal-mart brown metal folding chairs. The only other thing I remember is that Butcher was wearing a navy blue down sleeping bag and an old school leather football helmet. I was taking pictures.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Dude...not only did you nail our lives to a "T", but also described last night's Seder.