Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember when...
this guy was king?
I just hope the Cards don't pick him up and turn him into a Cy Young candidate. What a disaster. Sucks to be him.
Fuck him.

My enduring memory of D-Train is of him and Juan Pierre and that god-awful rap that they performed after winning the WS in '03.
I initially thought this thread was going to be about that French Canuck Eric Gagne.
<!--quoteo(post=83968:date=Mar 22 2010, 04:30 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Mar 22 2010, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Fuck him.

My enduring memory of D-Train is of him and Juan Pierre and that god-awful rap that they performed after winning the WS in '03.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Would that be the "wiggly feel" rap?
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

<!--quoteo(post=83972:date=Mar 22 2010, 03:40 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Mar 22 2010, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=83968:date=Mar 22 2010, 04:30 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Mar 22 2010, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Fuck him.

My enduring memory of D-Train is of him and Juan Pierre and that god-awful rap that they performed after winning the WS in '03.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Would that be the "wiggly feel" rap?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That would be the one.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vl0dqWhzU6k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vl0dqWhzU6k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
LMAO!! Wow.
Fuck Juan Pierre!! He can take his shitty rap and his tiny head and stick them both up his ass!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=83984:date=Mar 22 2010, 04:27 PM:name=Jody)-->QUOTE (Jody @ Mar 22 2010, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Fuck Juan Pierre!! He can take his shitty rap and his tiny head and stick them both up his ass!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
With room to spare!!
I won't watch that and have never seen it. Basically from game 6 through the rest of the year, I was blacked out/avoiding anything to do with baseball. Fucking Cubs. Sigh.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=84041:date=Mar 22 2010, 06:48 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Mar 22 2010, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I won't watch that and have never seen it. Basically from game 6 through the rest of the year, I was blacked out/avoiding anything to do with baseball. Fucking Cubs. Sigh.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'll give you the transcript (all lines are yelled):

They came to the bottom!
They simp! They simp! (not sure if I'm translating this part correctly)
And yeah, we got 'em!

And then we go to Wrigley Field!
I got the wiggley feel!

We got them Cubs
And you know it's all about them loves!

And then we won!

And then we went to New York!
And then we came out and showed all our heart!

And then we comin' down!
And you know we rock it steady!
We comin' down!
And yes, yes we ready!

(During the rap, Dontrelle does a booty dance alongside Juan Pierre)
Holy shit, he got paid 10 million last season.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
I swear to god, anything that reminds me about that fucking series is like watching my dog get run over by a car. It sickens me with sadness.
Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.
<!--quoteo(post=84064:date=Mar 22 2010, 10:21 PM:name=Bricklayer)-->QUOTE (Bricklayer @ Mar 22 2010, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I swear to god, anything that reminds me about that fucking series is like watching my dog get run over by a car. It sickens me with sadness.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I agree... if your dog was a 200 lb Saint Bernard that got hit by a car going 120 MPH so that the thing was obliterated so that 2 gallons of innards were sprayed straight into your face. And you stubbed your toe right before it happened. That's pretty much the metaphor I had in mind.