Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jose Lima
<!--quoteo(post=97963:date=May 23 2010, 07:51 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ May 23 2010, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=97938:date=May 23 2010, 02:58 PM:name=funkster)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (funkster @ May 23 2010, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->His wife is so hot. But wasn't there some sex scandal going on with him a few years back?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Don't know if it was necessarily a scandal but I seem to remember something about some form of venereal disease like genital warts... She's damaged goods.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I had thought she filed for divorce because she claimed he gave her herpes.
<!--quoteo(post=98004:date=May 24 2010, 08:56 AM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ May 24 2010, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Eh, she's ok...
[Image: 500x_custom_1255984765922_familyphoto.jpg]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Bleh...never saw this picture. She's not really as hot as I thought. She can keep her dick zits.
She has her flaws.
But I've seen uglier.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=98012:date=May 24 2010, 09:49 AM:name=Scarey)-->QUOTE (Scarey @ May 24 2010, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The first thing I thought was 'steroids'. Is it so obvious that nobody is really bringing it up? I've always had this thought that there would be a point when we'd start seeing ball players from the steroid era having health problems, specifically heart related.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I thought of that too.
I also thought of the way Rod Beck died, at about the same age.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
Daryl Kile, Ken Caminiti, and now Lima. What are the odds of one team of professional athletes having three players die of heart related ailments in their thirties?
"Drink Up and Beat Off!"
-KBWSB

"Will I be looked on poorly if my religion involved punting little people?"
-Jody