Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to the over-aggressive ballpark security?
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ffWxVvHLwXM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ffWxVvHLwXM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Were the cops hoping he'd just tire himself out? They are hardly even pursuing him. And he's just zig-zagging himself through the players, running the bases, running on and off the field. Unreal.
I hope he spent the night in jail.
Looks like lazy security. What a joke.
This guy deserved a beating more than that Phillies fan taser douche. He got off way too easy.
Can you really blame the security officers? That's the most exciting thing that's happened at Camden since Ripen retired.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

wow...i wonder if that has anything to do with the backlash of the taser gun?
<!--quoteo(post=107606:date=Jul 23 2010, 03:28 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Jul 23 2010, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Can you really blame the security officers? That's the most exciting thing that's happened at Camden since Ripen retired.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[Image: shawn-mcdonald-ripen-lyrics.jpg]
Did Camden host a lot of Christian rock concerts?
I know it's the Orioles, but I hate that there's people so selfish that they will waste the time of thousands of people just to get their 15 minutes of fame.
<!--quoteo(post=107608:date=Jul 23 2010, 04:30 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 23 2010, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=107606:date=Jul 23 2010, 03:28 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Jul 23 2010, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Can you really blame the security officers? That's the most exciting thing that's happened at Camden since Ripen retired.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[Image: shawn-mcdonald-ripen-lyrics.jpg]
Did Camden host a lot of Christian rock concerts?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Nice. That'll show me to try to type with one hand while I pet my dog.

Was that a euphemism? Only he knows for sure . . .
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Apparently all the cops worth a shit in Baltimore were busy going after Avon Barksdale.
<!--quoteo(post=107625:date=Jul 23 2010, 04:54 PM:name=Brock)-->QUOTE (Brock @ Jul 23 2010, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Apparently all the cops worth a shit in Baltimore were busy going after Avon Barksdale.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
McNulty would have fucked that dude up...and then drink himself into a stupor.
<!--quoteo(post=107625:date=Jul 23 2010, 05:54 PM:name=Brock)-->QUOTE (Brock @ Jul 23 2010, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Apparently all the cops worth a shit in Baltimore were busy going after Avon Barksdale.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Nice.
I wish they would have gave him the taser...I hate douchebags that run on the field.
The people cheering for him should've been tasered too.
Wang.