Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Training 2021 Games
I don't imagine we'll need a separate thread for each game.

Its spring training but trends seem to continue - pitching has been solid and expected regular season position players have 0 RBIs in 2 games - but Cubs are 2-0 and may never lose a game this season

Glad that I - like most Cub fans - never overreact
I only watched bits and pieces of the game. Maples delivery has been altered and was extremely impressive. So just waiting for him to suck next game. Happ is an extremely well spoken lad & is destined to be in front of the camera some way post baseball career.
We probably could go with 1 game thread for the entire 2021 regular season as well, and no one would even notice.
Quote:We probably could go with 1 game thread for the entire 2021 regular season as well, and no one would even notice.

Sad, but true.
Thought Pederson was a contact guy as Cubs are moving away from K/HR types in lineup. Well, he comes up with Willco at 2nd and two outs and .... hits a HR. Yup, questioning that signing. Didn’t anyone in organization give him the memo?
Apparently Kimbrel was in rare form today.
Kimbrel likes Chicago so much, hes ensuring Cubs wont / cant trade him

Maples taking the similar approach as Kimbrel
So Alzolay just punched his ticket to South Bend for the month of April. Good stuff.