Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs Trim Spring Roster for 2nd time...Who's left?
<!--quoteo(post=84153:date=Mar 23 2010, 01:22 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Mar 23 2010, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=84150:date=Mar 23 2010, 02:17 PM:name=ColoradoCub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Mar 23 2010, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Back to the roster. Sullivan says Silva and Gorzelanny in the rotation with Samardzija and Marshall in the pen. They want to keep both Millar and Tracy, but aren't willing to put Nady on the DL, and may opt to keep Fuld over Colvin because they want Colvin to get playing time.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That would be fine, though I still prefer Tracy over Millar because he is more versatile, and especially with the chances of ARam playing more than 120 games this season looking iffy at best, I'd rather have more options at 3B than just Baker.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, I agree.The biggest reasons cited for keeping Millar is his clubhouse presence, and his ST batting average... really, I could care less about either of those reasons.

Messages In This Thread
Cubs Trim Spring Roster for 2nd time...Who's left? - by ColoradoCub - 03-23-2010, 03:43 PM