Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm beginning to understand the Sux & Cards angst
<!--quoteo(post=39466:date=May 22 2009, 02:34 PM:name=hPOD)-->QUOTE (hPOD @ May 22 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=39464:date=May 22 2009, 02:07 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ May 22 2009, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->For the record, hPOD, you seem like a good guy. I wish more Sox fans were like you.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Like anyone I can be a good guy at times -- but I have my dickbag moments, too. I just try to reserve them for something more important than never ending Cubs/Sox arguments. Besides, I have to keep my sanity somehow -- just look at my team this year -- imagine the sky is falling crap I have to deal with on a daily basis when people start talking about baseball.

At least you have a team that remembers how to play!
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

let me remind you that this is a cubs board. if you're insecure about what people say about your beloved bunch of inbred drug addled pederast ass clowns, then maybe you need to look around son. if we can't hate the white sox here, there where the fuck do you propose we do it?

you may be a great guy, how the fuck would i know? you may also be a horse pumping pill popping elderly sodomizing cock jockey for i know. who cares? the fact that you're a white sox fan means you're already behind the eight ball as far as i'm concerned.

don't like it when we criticize white sox fans? then heres a site you can go to and meet tons of fans like yourself: www.nambla.com. have at it.
Wang.

Messages In This Thread
I'm beginning to understand the Sux &amp; Cards angst - by veryzer - 05-22-2009, 05:21 PM