Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm beginning to understand the Sux & Cards angst
<!--quoteo(post=39252:date=May 21 2009, 04:45 PM:name=Ronsantorocks)-->QUOTE (Ronsantorocks @ May 21 2009, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I hate people who root for any team in our division basically..hate em all becuase mostly they don't know baseball like i do (not that I know a lot but they don't know anything) Especially Brewers fans. One because the only thing they have to brag about lately is the one wild card last year and the fact they made it farther than we did in the playoffs. But Brewers fans lately are the worst, mostly becuase they seem to have come out of nowhere and like Andy said summed up into one phrase..."they don't know shit"<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Any Brewers fan that brags that they "made it farther than us in the playoffs" is a fucking dumbass douchebag. They didn't make it farther...they just played one extra game before they got eliminated. Also, next time, remind them that there piece of shit team made the playoffs on the LAST day of the season by beating our AAA lineup.

FUCK THEM ALL IN THE EAR!!

Messages In This Thread
I'm beginning to understand the Sux &amp; Cards angst - by Runnys - 05-21-2009, 08:17 PM