Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm beginning to understand the Sux & Cards angst
<!--quoteo(post=39234:date=May 21 2009, 04:27 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ May 21 2009, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=39230:date=May 21 2009, 04:25 PM:name=Runnys)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runnys @ May 21 2009, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=39166:date=May 21 2009, 02:08 PM:name=Andy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andy @ May 21 2009, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I could REALLY use that. Sadly, Brewer morons use the same argument against the Cubs, that we haven't won in 100 years. 95% of them don't realize the Brewers have never won the WS and have only been to the post season 3 times in the 40 years of their existence. Fucking morons.

Just thinking about them gets me pissed off.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

All of us Wisconsin folk need to meet in Stevens Point, wear all our Cub gear, and actually just listen to some of the moronic Brewers fans. Andy, I have been thinking of posting something similar to your post since last year. Being someone who has lived in the Chicago area and now in Wisconsin, I have to say that Sox fans and Brewer fans are about the same when it comes to knowledge....95% of them don't know jack shit. The only difference is that the Brewer fans are fat cheese eating drunks....Sox fans are meth addicts....either way, they all fucking suck!
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

see, i find that kind of stereotype to be offensive. brewer fans do plenty of meth.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Meh...just the ones in SE Wisconsin. Racine/Kenosha/Milwaukee I will agree. But other parts I think it is generally fat cheese eating drunks. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Messages In This Thread
I'm beginning to understand the Sux &amp; Cards angst - by Runnys - 05-21-2009, 05:33 PM