Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Crap, ARod Tested Positive for Steroids!
<!--quoteo(post=18513:date=Feb 17 2009, 07:47 PM:name=CFOrfan)-->QUOTE (CFOrfan @ Feb 17 2009, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=18510:date=Feb 17 2009, 06:43 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Feb 17 2009, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Sosa used and he deserves to be linked to those others. I have never been more positive of something in my life. Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->Unlike the others, he has never admitted to it or been convicted/on trial. So no, he doesn't deserve to be included.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That statement fits for McGwire and bonds too.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
McGwire admitted to Andro. Bonds is pleady not guilty. And this isn't about deciding if Sosa used or not. I just think it is bad journalism.

Your three friends get busted for drugs, but somehow Coldnecks name appears in the city newspaper. Would you not personally be upset?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If I was in the same house and looked like a meth addict I would have deserved it. So yes, I think my name should be there. I can understand why you think its shoddy journalism, but when you think of Bonds, McGwire, and A-Rod - Sosa names justs fits.

Messages In This Thread
Holy Crap, ARod Tested Positive for Steroids! - by Coldneck - 02-17-2009, 08:50 PM