Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Crap, ARod Tested Positive for Steroids!
So A-Rod admitted that he took roids from 2001-2003....okay, say we throw those numbers out of his totals....he will STILL have HOF numbers without those 3 years and it won't even be close. Without those 3 years he will still likely have 625+ HR's in his career.

Look, it sucks and it drives me nuts that guys like Bonds, A-Rod, and Clemens did this (considering they were all 1st ballot HOFers before they did it). But A-Rod still has 9 years left on his current contract. Even if he just averages 30 HR's a year for the rest of his contract he ends up with more than 660 HR's. I know these guys "cheated", but how can you keep guys out of the HOF that were HOFer's before they cheated?

Can anyone legitimately say that Bonds was NOT a HOFer before he roided? Same thing with Clemens.

I just think it is ridiculous the standard some of these guys are held to compared to other sports. Michael Irvin got elected to the Hall of Fame and he was drug addicted piece of shit that got busted! No one even remembers that Shawn Merriman took steroids, they just talk about how important he is to their team.

Messages In This Thread
Holy Crap, ARod Tested Positive for Steroids! - by Runnys - 02-09-2009, 09:03 PM