Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Crap, ARod Tested Positive for Steroids!
<!--quoteo(post=16636:date=Feb 7 2009, 02:24 PM:name=Runnys)-->QUOTE (Runnys @ Feb 7 2009, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Put me with anyone else that says Meh about this. It doesn't surprise me and I am really getting tired of hearing about steroids. It was in the game, we all know it. Nothing can be changed about the past so why keep bringing it up. If the testing is working now that is all that should matter.

As Plummer said (I think)...if the majority of the league was juicing, then technically it was a level playing field.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Baseball is the sport where history and records matter the most. If those records were broken by cheaters then it should be exposed.

When Sammy broke the single season HR record, he was both juicing and corking his bat. Should we not care? Should we not say anything? Who gives a fuck if alot of players were doing it. Alot of people do heroin, should people not get arrested for it because alot of people are doing it?

"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher

Messages In This Thread
Holy Crap, ARod Tested Positive for Steroids! - by PcB - 02-07-2009, 04:29 PM