Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love Dey Beisbol! Hehe Bring Me Back For Dey Fang!
<!--quoteo(post=8011:date=Dec 31 2008, 03:12 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Dec 31 2008, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=8000:date=Dec 31 2008, 02:51 PM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Dec 31 2008, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=7997:date=Dec 31 2008, 03:38 PM:name=DaveB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaveB @ Dec 31 2008, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Speaking of Sammy Asos, did anyone see the entry about him in the latest Cubs mailbag on Cubs.com?

<b>What if Sammy Sosa could learn to bat left-handed and play right field again for the Cubs?
-- Kyle P., Woodridge, Ill.

It'd be a miracle. Sosa's agent, Adam Katz, was in Las Vegas for the Winter Meetings and said the former Cubs outfielder was doing well in his retirement. Sosa was very talented, but he's not trying to make a comeback as a switch-hitter. </b>

There are people out there who refuse to accept that Sosa will never be a Cub again or be in anyway associated with this franchise ever again in the future.
But I'm still in total disbelief that someone could be stupid enough to ask that question.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The part that blows me away is that the Muskat CHOOSES WHAT QUESTIONS TO ANSWER. I mean, the fact that she actually thought that question was worth address speaks volumes about her... ability.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I think the guy's question was sort of a joke -- but she answered it as if it were serious. She's absolutely worthless.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That was my take. It was obviously an absurd question, like "If Babe Ruth was still alive, but in the waning stages of his career (but still a good lefty bat), would we sign him? "

And the Muskrat treats it like it's a serious query that must be broken down and painstakingly addressed.
Sheesh.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance

Messages In This Thread
I Love Dey Beisbol! Hehe Bring Me Back For Dey Fang! - by kbwsb - 12-31-2008, 05:29 PM