Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love Dey Beisbol! Hehe Bring Me Back For Dey Fang!
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->Sammy Sosa is still waiting for an offer to play in the major leagues, according to a report published by Dominican newspaper Listin Diario.

Sosa, who had previously expressed his intention to retire from baseball after the next World Baseball Classic in March, believes that he can still have an impact at Major League Baseball level.

"I still don't have an offer and I shouldn't be looking for offers out there," said Sosa, the National League MVP in 1998 and the only hitter to surpass 60 or more homers in a season on three occasions. "Any team who wants to sign me should have the initiative and make an offer."

Sosa added that he's still in good physical shape in hopes of making a comeback to professional baseball.

"Those who saw me training know that I'm hitting the ball with the usual authority. I just hope to get the chance to prove that I'm still a threat," said Sosa at a charity event sponsored by his foundation.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
@TheBlogfines
I miss the Sosa days..minus the part when we sucked. The dude put up some big numbers.
"If you throw at someone's head, it's very dangerous, because in the head is the brain." -- Pudge Rodriguez to AM 1270 WXYT in Detroit
I guess Sosa is getting the freeze out the same way Bonds is.
I'd love to see Sosa come back and tarnish his legacy a little more. That would be fantastic.
<!--quoteo(post=6989:date=Dec 25 2008, 06:38 PM:name=Sandberg)-->QUOTE (Sandberg @ Dec 25 2008, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I guess Sosa is getting the freeze out the same way Bonds is.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think with Sammy it has more to do with the fact that he now sucks.
<!--quoteo(post=7008:date=Dec 26 2008, 09:21 AM:name=The Dude)-->QUOTE (The Dude @ Dec 26 2008, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=6989:date=Dec 25 2008, 06:38 PM:name=Sandberg)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sandberg @ Dec 25 2008, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I guess Sosa is getting the freeze out the same way Bonds is.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I heard Sosa and ozzie guillen are in talks about him returning to the south side , they can't reach an agreement cause they can't understand what the fuck each other is saying.....
Joe B....
<!--quoteo(post=7016:date=Dec 26 2008, 04:19 PM:name=joeb)-->QUOTE (joeb @ Dec 26 2008, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=7008:date=Dec 26 2008, 09:21 AM:name=The Dude)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Dude @ Dec 26 2008, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=6989:date=Dec 25 2008, 06:38 PM:name=Sandberg)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sandberg @ Dec 25 2008, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I guess Sosa is getting the freeze out the same way Bonds is.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I heard Sosa and ozzie guillen are in talks about him returning to the south side , they can't reach an agreement cause they can't understand what the fuck each other is saying.....

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=6995:date=Dec 25 2008, 07:59 PM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Dec 25 2008, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd love to see Sosa come back and tarnish his legacy a little more. That would be fantastic.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Last time Sosa played he hit 21 HR's and drove in almost 100 runs...I think he hardly tarnished his legacy. If anything, he showed he can still produce. Do I think he can do it after being out of the game for another year? NO...but I don't think Sammy's legacy is nearly as tarnished as Bonds!

Remember, Sammy has never been caught or named in any steroid reports. Sure, he may have been a douche, but I would have rather had Sammy out there last year than Fuk!
<!--quoteo(post=7076:date=Dec 27 2008, 09:25 AM:name=Runnys)-->QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 27 2008, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=6995:date=Dec 25 2008, 07:59 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Dec 25 2008, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd love to see Sosa come back and tarnish his legacy a little more. That would be fantastic.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Last time Sosa played he hit 21 HR's and drove in almost 100 runs...I think he hardly tarnished his legacy. If anything, he showed he can still produce. Do I think he can do it after being out of the game for another year? NO...but I don't think Sammy's legacy is nearly as tarnished as Bonds!

Remember, Sammy has never been caught or named in any steroid reports. Sure, he may have been a douche, but I would have rather had Sammy out there last year than Fuk!

If you honestly don't think Sammy was on PHDs, than you are the dumbest person on the planet. Just sayin.
<!--quoteo(post=7085:date=Dec 27 2008, 11:06 AM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Dec 27 2008, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=7076:date=Dec 27 2008, 09:25 AM:name=Runnys)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 27 2008, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=6995:date=Dec 25 2008, 07:59 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Dec 25 2008, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd love to see Sosa come back and tarnish his legacy a little more. That would be fantastic.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If you honestly don't think Sammy was on PHDs, than you are the dumbest person on the planet. Just sayin.

He may have been...the thing is though is that NO ONE KNOWS!! It is all rumor. It isn't like Bonds or Palmeiro, no one knows for sure what really happened with Sosa.
<!--quoteo(post=7102:date=Dec 27 2008, 04:36 PM:name=Runnys)-->QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 27 2008, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=7085:date=Dec 27 2008, 11:06 AM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Dec 27 2008, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=7076:date=Dec 27 2008, 09:25 AM:name=Runnys)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 27 2008, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=6995:date=Dec 25 2008, 07:59 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Dec 25 2008, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd love to see Sosa come back and tarnish his legacy a little more. That would be fantastic.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

He may have been...the thing is though is that NO ONE KNOWS!! It is all rumor. It isn't like Bonds or Palmeiro, no one knows for sure what really happened with Sosa.

Look at how huge he got. I don't need any more evidence than that. I KNOW he was on PHDs. If he was willing to cork he damn sure juiced.
<!--quoteo(post=7102:date=Dec 27 2008, 04:36 PM:name=Runnys)-->QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 27 2008, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=7085:date=Dec 27 2008, 11:06 AM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Dec 27 2008, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=7076:date=Dec 27 2008, 09:25 AM:name=Runnys)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 27 2008, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=6995:date=Dec 25 2008, 07:59 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Dec 25 2008, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd love to see Sosa come back and tarnish his legacy a little more. That would be fantastic.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[Image: hear-see-speak-no-evil1.jpg]
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
<!--quoteo(post=7127:date=Dec 27 2008, 08:12 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Dec 27 2008, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=7102:date=Dec 27 2008, 04:36 PM:name=Runnys)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 27 2008, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=7085:date=Dec 27 2008, 11:06 AM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Dec 27 2008, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=7076:date=Dec 27 2008, 09:25 AM:name=Runnys)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runnys @ Dec 27 2008, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=6995:date=Dec 25 2008, 07:59 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Dec 25 2008, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd love to see Sosa come back and tarnish his legacy a little more. That would be fantastic.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[Image: hear-see-speak-no-evil1.jpg]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollin.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
Sammy took PEDs. Sammy was awesome. I have his rookie card hanging in my office next to 2 of his Starting Lineups. He was the shit and still is, fuck anyone who thinks otherwise.