Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soriano
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->"I'm working hard to make the fans happy," said Soriano, who says his surgically repaired knee is feeling good.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=94343:date=May 3 2010, 12:06 AM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ May 3 2010, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->"I'm working hard to make the fans happy," said Soriano, who says his surgically repaired knee is feeling good.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I knew it had to be a boost in natural protein.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=94343:date=May 3 2010, 02:06 AM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ May 3 2010, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->"I'm working hard to make the fans happy," said Soriano, who says his surgically repaired knee is feeling good.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Of course he is. He doesn't like getting booed.

I have a lot of respect for Soriano. He never bitched about it, in fact he admitted that he deserved it (and he did), and now he's doing everything he can to make it stop. Love that in him.

He knew that it wasn't the fans fault he was being booed, it was his. And it was.
Wang.
Booing our players; the Cubs fans' secret weapon.
We boo because we care.
Take that you non-booers! You hate the team!
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Wow.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=94363:date=May 3 2010, 07:13 AM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ May 3 2010, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=94343:date=May 3 2010, 02:06 AM:name=bz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bz @ May 3 2010, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->"I'm working hard to make the fans happy," said Soriano, who says his surgically repaired knee is feeling good.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I have a lot of respect for Soriano. He never bitched about it, in fact he admitted that he deserved it (and he did), <b>and now he's doing everything he can to make it stop.</b> Love that in him.

He knew that it wasn't the fans fault he was being booed, it was his. And it was.
Like still watching his flyballs from the batter's box? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

The only difference between now and early in the season is he is on a hot streak.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=94363:date=May 3 2010, 08:13 AM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ May 3 2010, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->He knew that it wasn't the fans fault he was being booed, it was his. And it was.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
"It wasn't my fault that my gun riddled you with bullets; you were acting like a jackass, so . . ."
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

<!--quoteo(post=94338:date=May 3 2010, 02:46 AM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ May 3 2010, 02:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->And I quote, "doesn't belong on a major league roster."

Hence why I'm a dick.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Dickhead. Get it straight.
<!--quoteo(post=94379:date=May 3 2010, 10:41 AM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ May 3 2010, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=94363:date=May 3 2010, 07:13 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ May 3 2010, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=94343:date=May 3 2010, 02:06 AM:name=bz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bz @ May 3 2010, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->"I'm working hard to make the fans happy," said Soriano, who says his surgically repaired knee is feeling good.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I have a lot of respect for Soriano. He never bitched about it, in fact he admitted that he deserved it (and he did), <b>and now he's doing everything he can to make it stop.</b> Love that in him.

Like still watching his flyballs from the batter's box? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

The only difference between now and early in the season is he is on a hot streak.

I cringed watching him stand there and watch that double yesterday. I hope Rudy or Lou made mention of it to him.
His 2nd homerun, that went into the 2nd row with help of the wind, was also admired by him at the plate.

It's not a big deal when it goes out.
<!--quoteo(post=94400:date=May 3 2010, 01:54 PM:name=Coach)-->QUOTE (Coach @ May 3 2010, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->His 2nd homerun, that went into the 2nd row with help of the wind, was also admired by him at the plate.

It's not a big deal when it goes out.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It wasn't the wind that got the ball over the fence, it was the boos.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
<!--quoteo(post=94401:date=May 3 2010, 12:58 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ May 3 2010, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=94400:date=May 3 2010, 01:54 PM:name=Coach)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coach @ May 3 2010, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->His 2nd homerun, that went into the 2nd row with help of the wind, was also admired by him at the plate.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]

Quote of the week?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=94401:date=May 3 2010, 11:58 AM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ May 3 2010, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=94400:date=May 3 2010, 01:54 PM:name=Coach)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coach @ May 3 2010, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->His 2nd homerun, that went into the 2nd row with help of the wind, was also admired by him at the plate.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Yep, all the hot air spewing out of Wrigley's bleachers gave it just enough extra lift.