Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Middle Reliever
Oh fuck this thread has my sides hurting!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
Modern bombs don't <i>tick</i>; they vibrate.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

New middle reliever?
<!--quoteo(post=83836:date=Mar 22 2010, 08:46 AM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ Mar 22 2010, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Modern bombs don't <i>tick</i>; they vibrate.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Wow, I didn't know that, so that's the sound they make.

Damn, I think my wife might be building bombs. The other night she asked if I was awake and I was too groggy to respond so I ignored her. Then I heard vibration sounds. I bet she tried to see if I was awake so she could sercretly work on her bomb making. She did ask me last week if I wanted to try tea bagging and I told her that those people scare me.

I think she might be a domestic terrorist.
Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] Well played Brick!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
Indeed, Brick. Nicely done.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v