Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs convention
I have the opportunity to buy tickets to the Cubs convention this weekend. Does anyone here every go? Is it worth it?
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=74840:date=Jan 8 2010, 01:05 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Jan 8 2010, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I have the opportunity to buy tickets to the Cubs convention this weekend. Does anyone here every go? Is it worth it?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I've never been, but the Hawk is gonna be there.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
I took my son in 04 or 05 and it was pretty damned cool. Got tons of autographs including Jody and the Hawk and lots of cool stuff. I thought it was totally worth it and my son absolutely loved it.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
I want to go!!! lol
<!--quoteo(post=74900:date=Jan 8 2010, 03:29 PM:name=ToddHundey)-->QUOTE (ToddHundey @ Jan 8 2010, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I want to go!!! lol<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hmmm...TV maybe?
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=74901:date=Jan 8 2010, 03:32 PM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Jan 8 2010, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=74900:date=Jan 8 2010, 03:29 PM:name=ToddHundey)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ToddHundey @ Jan 8 2010, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I want to go!!! lol<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hmmm...TV maybe?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Too much punctuation I think.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
I went. My wife hated it. Whatever it was tight. I got to see how fast I throw. Fuckin stewpid if you don't go though and you can. Totally
<!--quoteo(post=74916:date=Jan 8 2010, 03:59 PM:name=McBonga)-->QUOTE (McBonga @ Jan 8 2010, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I went. My wife hated it. Whatever it was tight. I got to see how fast I throw. Fuckin stewpid if you don't go though and you can. Totally<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Retard.
This is getting bad...

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=74901:date=Jan 8 2010, 03:32 PM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Jan 8 2010, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=74900:date=Jan 8 2010, 03:29 PM:name=ToddHundey)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ToddHundey @ Jan 8 2010, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I want to go!!! lol<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hmmm...TV maybe?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I swear it's not me, but it's cracking me up. I don't know who's real or not, but I hope they all keep posting.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=74916:date=Jan 8 2010, 04:59 PM:name=McBonga)-->QUOTE (McBonga @ Jan 8 2010, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I went. My wife hated it. Whatever it was tight. I got to see how fast I throw. Fuckin stewpid if you don't go though and you can. Totally<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Since when are you married?
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.