Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Gregg
Go away.

Even if this team makes the playoffs, there's no reason to feel good with that BP fastball closing against good teams.
<!--quoteo(post=58439:date=Aug 17 2009, 11:54 PM:name=FlyAtTheThigh)-->QUOTE (FlyAtTheThigh @ Aug 17 2009, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Go away.

Even if this team makes the playoffs, there's no reason to feel good with that BP fastball closing against good teams.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He should be relegated to mop-up duty. There aren't really any good options, but there are better ones than him.
Is he really just that easy to hit?
You can't lose games like these and expect to do anything in meaningful games. Gregg is so awful.
Gregg would be slapped around so laughably by opposing hitters in the playoffs, that it's almost a relief that we won't be making the postseason this time around. This team just isn't that good, and it starts with our inconsistent offense and ends with our inconsistent pen. What a waste of a season. I've gotten no joy out of baseball since late last summer.
No offense, beams, but I'm not so sure I like you hanging around, reveling in our misery right now.
<!--quoteo(post=58450:date=Aug 17 2009, 10:23 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Aug 17 2009, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->No offense, beams, but I'm not so sure I like you hanging around, reveling in our misery right now.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

yeah, that's what he's doing. he needs to go away.
Did I miss a post or something?
<!--quoteo(post=58454:date=Aug 18 2009, 12:27 AM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Aug 18 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Did I miss a post or something?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He's lurking down there. I see his name. Lurking. Masturbating to our miserable posts.
Wiki is so fun right now.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestor...52418206766.jpg

"He also molests border collies."

"Kevin Gregg is a Major League Baseball closer about to be DFA'd by the Cubs."

Endless edits.

Gotta catch 'em all!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Gregg Demoted

I, for one, am shocked.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=58456:date=Aug 18 2009, 12:31 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Aug 18 2009, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=58454:date=Aug 18 2009, 12:27 AM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Aug 18 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Did I miss a post or something?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He's lurking down there. I see his name. Lurking. Masturbating to our miserable posts.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Ah, I must be too tired right now to think straight. Can we go back to being a private site until we make the playoffs again.
<!--quoteo(post=58459:date=Aug 17 2009, 10:36 PM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ Aug 17 2009, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Gregg Demoted

I, for one, am shocked.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Shit. It doesn't matter who does it now. Let Marmol try. Maybe it'll make him feel more important, and he'll pull his head out of his ass. I don't really care.
It doesn't matter who closes. This team has no depth to contend.
<!--quoteo(post=58462:date=Aug 18 2009, 12:40 AM:name=vegascub)-->QUOTE (vegascub @ Aug 18 2009, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=58459:date=Aug 17 2009, 10:36 PM:name=biggz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (biggz @ Aug 17 2009, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Gregg Demoted

I, for one, am shocked.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Shit. It doesn't matter who does it now. Let Marmol try. Maybe it'll make him feel more important, and he'll pull his head out of his ass. I don't really care.

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, indeed. I've been in full football mode for a while now.