Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Fielder Sure is a Bitch
I don't understand what all the laughing is about.
Anything, it isn't anything. Also, why would you be laughing at us, we haven't said anything remotely funny.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=55772:date=Aug 5 2009, 11:30 AM:name=Jody)-->QUOTE (Jody @ Aug 5 2009, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Anything, it isn't anything. Also, why would you be laughing at us, we haven't said anything remotely funny.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm guessing this prick is a Brewers fan and is laughing at us for calling Fielder a bitch. That's just a guess though. One thing I don't have to guess at, is that it's a troll.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=55763:date=Aug 5 2009, 11:16 AM:name=bnkrnr)-->QUOTE (bnkrnr @ Aug 5 2009, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->lol fielder's still making a hella lot more money than mota is... and he isnt looking like a little girl running away from various players, throwing his glove at them!!!!!!!!!! so lol at you guys<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Fielder's making a lot more money than Mota equates to laughing at us how? What does this statement bring to the table? What does it point out that has anything to do with the discussion? Why would salary even be mentioned? Why are you here? If you're gonna troll, at least put some effort into it and make posts that have a slight bit of relevency to what is being discussed.

Oh and ROFL, LOL, FART, OMG, PWND, QUEEF, TTYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<!--quoteo(post=55768:date=Aug 5 2009, 10:25 AM:name=bnkrnr)-->QUOTE (bnkrnr @ Aug 5 2009, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->it isn't nothing but the truth though...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/teh.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=55763:date=Aug 5 2009, 11:16 AM:name=bnkrnr)-->QUOTE (bnkrnr @ Aug 5 2009, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->lol fielder's still making a hella lot more money than mota is... and he isnt looking like a little girl running away from various players, throwing his glove at them!!!!!!!!!! so lol at you guys<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

LOL at us because Fielder can't handle being a star and what comes with it? Yeah, that makes sense.

Fail troll is fail.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

I lurve people who overuse "!!!!!!" and lol, etc. Class....
Video of Princess lol lol lol
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
<!--quoteo(post=55763:date=Aug 5 2009, 09:16 AM:name=bnkrnr)-->QUOTE (bnkrnr @ Aug 5 2009, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->lol fielder's still making a hella lot more money than mota is... and he isnt looking like a little girl running away from various players, throwing his glove at them!!!!!!!!!! so lol at you guys<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Retarded Quote of the Week
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
If Prince had gotten pissed and gone after Mota right when he got hit I could have understood it. But seeing him trying to crash into the clubhouse an hour later just didn't make much sense.
mama don't want no geetar pickin round here so lol on you!!!!!!!!!!!!omg lol
Wang.
I don't know why I still watch ESPN. They're bitching about Mota instead of talking about Fielder being a big fat crybaby.
Not to mention, Torre had Troncoso warming up in the pen with a 13 run lead. Given that information how can people think this came from Mota?

This incident happened 100% because last year in the playoffs the Phillies threw at Manny a couple times and no Dodger pitcher retaliated. Both Manny and Torre were vocal in the media about how that can't happen. Martin even referenced the NLCS incident in a post game interview last night.

This one came from the top. Torre doesn't warm up his best setup man with a 13 run lead unless he knows Mota is gonna drill someone.
I fucking hate todays ballplayers. Back in the 60's, Fielder would have got beaned, everyone would have known it was on purpose and it would be over and everyone would have moved on. But now, everybody pitches a fucking fit when they get thrown at intentionally and it makes me fucking sick. I can understand getting upset if it is at your head, but Mota hit him in his fat fucking thigh. The fat fuck probably didn't even feel it.

Sometimes I think todays ballplayers need to realize that they aren't a bunch of kids playing and they need to fucking man up and stop being a bunch of bitches. I hope him and Braun both get beaned in the first inning today....fuck both of them!
I would just like to say that the Brewers are five games out of first and I'm rolling on the floor, laughing my fucking ass off.

Thank you.