Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HR Derby
<!--quoteo(post=49999:date=Jul 15 2009, 01:21 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 15 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=49993:date=Jul 15 2009, 01:02 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jul 15 2009, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=49979:date=Jul 15 2009, 11:57 AM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 15 2009, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=49932:date=Jul 15 2009, 09:11 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jul 15 2009, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=49847:date=Jul 14 2009, 04:09 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 14 2009, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->If he was on the Cubs everybody saying that shit about him would be sucking his dick. The only reason you don't like him is because he's a Cardinal.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

if he was on the cubs we'd love him? no shit sherlock. that's easily the dumbest thing people say when they defend him. it's so fucking obvious and cliche.

if he was on the cubs, he'd still be an incredible assfuck, but we wouldn't give a shit because he'd be on our team. would that make him the choir boy that you seem to think he is? no it wouldn't. we just wouldn't give a shit.

what i find perplexing is that every time someone rips pujols or someone on the white sox. pcb is the first one there to jump to their defense. he has no problem telling cubs pitchers they suck when they're trying to take a leak, but god forbid we say anything bad about pujols, the most juiced up ass freak in baseball, or nick swisher, the most assed up juice freak in baseball. god forbid we rip players on teams that we hate. jesus christ it's tedious. WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK IF WE HATE ALBERT BUTTPLUG PUJOLS???? he's on the goddamned cardinals. if he was the greatest human being to ever walk this planet since the son of god, we can hate that fucker as much we want because he's a fucking cardinal. isn't that enough? ISN'T THAT EFUCKINGNOUGH? the fact that he's a complete and utter fucking tool just makes it easier to hate him.

oooooh....he plays with his kids. bully for him. ooooh...he respects stan musial. that's nifty as shit! it's my guess that he also loves stan's kids and any other kid he can get his hands on.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[Image: yawn.jpg]

typical. maybe if you spent more time defending your players and not the rivals players, you wouldn't be so tired.
That's stupid. What I going to defend Cubs players from? All the slings and arrows being tossed around here? I was simply saying that some people here sometimes have irrational hatreds for players, then you had to put your 2 cents in with a long winded post that was supposed to be funny but wasn't. Hence, the yawn.

just because you didn't think it was funny, doesn't mean it wasn't. the yawn indicated that i was right but you had no retort. hatred for cardinal and white sox players isn't irrational son. pissing in a toilet in a garage is irrational. telling a player he sucks when he's trying to whiz is irrational. wearing your cousins nuts on your forehead is irrational. hating albert pujols because he's a jerkass and because he plays on the cardinals? that's the definition of rationality.

but you just keep on yawning. by the way, there's a marty brennamen thread that's just begging for your defense. get to it boy.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=50000:date=Jul 15 2009, 01:27 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Jul 15 2009, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=49999:date=Jul 15 2009, 01:21 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 15 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=49993:date=Jul 15 2009, 01:02 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jul 15 2009, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=49979:date=Jul 15 2009, 11:57 AM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 15 2009, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=49932:date=Jul 15 2009, 09:11 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jul 15 2009, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=49847:date=Jul 14 2009, 04:09 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 14 2009, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->If he was on the Cubs everybody saying that shit about him would be sucking his dick. The only reason you don't like him is because he's a Cardinal.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

if he was on the cubs we'd love him? no shit sherlock. that's easily the dumbest thing people say when they defend him. it's so fucking obvious and cliche.

if he was on the cubs, he'd still be an incredible assfuck, but we wouldn't give a shit because he'd be on our team. would that make him the choir boy that you seem to think he is? no it wouldn't. we just wouldn't give a shit.

what i find perplexing is that every time someone rips pujols or someone on the white sox. pcb is the first one there to jump to their defense. he has no problem telling cubs pitchers they suck when they're trying to take a leak, but god forbid we say anything bad about pujols, the most juiced up ass freak in baseball, or nick swisher, the most assed up juice freak in baseball. god forbid we rip players on teams that we hate. jesus christ it's tedious. WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK IF WE HATE ALBERT BUTTPLUG PUJOLS???? he's on the goddamned cardinals. if he was the greatest human being to ever walk this planet since the son of god, we can hate that fucker as much we want because he's a fucking cardinal. isn't that enough? ISN'T THAT EFUCKINGNOUGH? the fact that he's a complete and utter fucking tool just makes it easier to hate him.

oooooh....he plays with his kids. bully for him. ooooh...he respects stan musial. that's nifty as shit! it's my guess that he also loves stan's kids and any other kid he can get his hands on.

[Image: yawn.jpg]

typical. maybe if you spent more time defending your players and not the rivals players, you wouldn't be so tired.
That's stupid. What I going to defend Cubs players from? All the slings and arrows being tossed around here? I was simply saying that some people here sometimes have irrational hatreds for players, then you had to put your 2 cents in with a long winded post that was supposed to be funny but wasn't. Hence, the yawn.

just because you didn't think it was funny, doesn't mean it wasn't. the yawn indicated that i was right but you had no retort. hatred for cardinal and white sox players isn't irrational son. pissing in a toilet in a garage is irrational. telling a player he sucks when he's trying to whiz is irrational. wearing your cousins nuts on your forehead is irrational. hating albert pujols because he's a jerkass and because he plays on the cardinals? that's the definition of rationality.

but you just keep on yawning. by the way, there's a marty brennamen thread that's just begging for your defense. get to it boy.
The yawn indicated that your post bored me and I didn't want to waste my time responding to it. Clearly I'm not going to change your mind. I have no problem with Pujols, you and a slew of others do. Oh well. I've defended 2 people on opposing teams in the 4 or 5 years I've been posting here. If that means I defend every player that the irrational haters don't like then so be it I guess. I have a Nick Swisher jersey to go put on.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
wow, you were too bored to respond and yet you took the time to google a picture of a guy yawning and then post it....as a response. then you responded two more times. makes perfect sense.

here's something you'll get a kick out of:

[Image: belch.jpg]
Wang.
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->wearing your cousins nuts on your forehead is irrational.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]
Just out of curiosity, PcB, are there any players on opposing teams that you don't like?

We know you hate Sosa, Corey Patterson, and Howry, but are there any non-Cubs you hate? If so, please explain why you hate them.
<!--quoteo(post=50014:date=Jul 15 2009, 03:07 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 15 2009, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Just out of curiosity, PcB, are there any players on opposing teams that you don't like?

We know you hate Sosa, Corey Patterson, and Howry, but are there any non-Cubs you hate? If so, please explain why you hate them.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I know this was directed to PcB, but I tend to hate a lot of Cubs. Maybe its because I watch them every day and they frustrate the hell out of me. I hate Soriano, I hated Marquis, I hated Neifi, I not much on Fukudome, I despised Macias, I wanted to bludgeon Todd Hundley, and so on. Other teams player's really don't bring that much passion for me. I really could care less about Braun, Pujols, Swisher, or Buerhle. For some reason they don't get me bent out of shape. The only player I can remember passionately hating that wasn't on the Cubs was Barry Bonds.
<!--quoteo(post=50018:date=Jul 15 2009, 02:15 PM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 15 2009, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=50014:date=Jul 15 2009, 03:07 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 15 2009, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Just out of curiosity, PcB, are there any players on opposing teams that you don't like?

We know you hate Sosa, Corey Patterson, and Howry, but are there any non-Cubs you hate? If so, please explain why you hate them.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I know this was directed to PcB, but I tend to hate a lot of Cubs. Maybe its because I watch them every day and they frustrate the hell out of me. I hate Soriano, I hated Marquis, I hated Neifi, I not much on Fukudome, I despised Macias, I wanted to bludgeon Todd Hundley and so on. Other teams player's really don't bring that much passion for me. I really could care less about Braun, Pujols, Swisher, or Buerhle. For some reason they don't get me bent out of shape. The only player I can remember passionately hating that wasn't on the Cubs was Barry Bonds.
Maybe you'd like the Cubs more if you weren't a Cubs fan.
<!--quoteo(post=50014:date=Jul 15 2009, 02:07 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 15 2009, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Just out of curiosity, PcB, are there any players on opposing teams that you don't like?

I don't hate Corey Patterson... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
I'd say my 3 favorite players in the game right now are Albert Pujols, Nick Swisher and Ryan Braun. Personality wise that is. Non Cubs of course.

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=50077:date=Jul 15 2009, 04:59 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 15 2009, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd say my 3 favorite players in the game right now are Albert Pujols, Nick Swisher and Ryan Braun. Personality wise that is. Non Cubs of course.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
So...you sorta have a thing for douchebags.
<!--quoteo(post=50079:date=Jul 15 2009, 05:03 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 15 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=50077:date=Jul 15 2009, 04:59 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 15 2009, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd say my 3 favorite players in the game right now are Albert Pujols, Nick Swisher and Ryan Braun. Personality wise that is. Non Cubs of course.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I tried to think of the 3 baseball players you hate the most. Did I guess correctly?

- Butcher
All three of those dudes look like douches. Especially Braun. He just looks like a douchebag.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=50083:date=Jul 15 2009, 05:09 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Jul 15 2009, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->All three of those dudes look like douches. Especially Braun. He just looks like a douchebag.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=50081:date=Jul 15 2009, 05:05 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 15 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=50079:date=Jul 15 2009, 05:03 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 15 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=50077:date=Jul 15 2009, 04:59 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 15 2009, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd say my 3 favorite players in the game right now are Albert Pujols, Nick Swisher and Ryan Braun. Personality wise that is. Non Cubs of course.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I tried to think of the 3 baseball players you hate the most. Did I guess correctly?
Those 3 are absolutely in my top 20. Probably not top 3, though.

AJ Pierzynski is at the top of my list, without question. Mark Buerhle isn't far behind. The three you mentioned are in there for sure.

Then you've got Juan Pierre, Aaron Rowand, Josh Beckett, Ryan Ludwick, Rick Ankiel, Chris Duncan, Yadier Molina, Prince Fielder, Hunter Pence, Corey Hart, Bobby Jenks, Paul Konerko, Alexi Ramirez, Jose Valverde, and Scotty Pods.

If we're counting managers, LaRussa and Guillen are 1 and 2, respectively.

Is that 20? The list is fluid and can change at any given moment, though.
whatever butchers list is, it's mine too.
Wang.