Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HR Derby
Prince just hit 10. Why thew fuck is Brandon Inge in this thing?
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Ok, I win. Brandon Inge really sucks.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
He sucks. I'm assuming he was a last minute addition.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Adrian's hitting 15+ in the first round. Mark it down.

- Butcher
I jinxed him.

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=49702:date=Jul 13 2009, 08:50 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 13 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Adrian's hitting 15+ in the first round. Mark it down.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Fucker! You made me write it down. Now what am I going to do.
<!--quoteo(post=49706:date=Jul 13 2009, 07:56 PM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 13 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=49702:date=Jul 13 2009, 08:50 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 13 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Adrian's hitting 15+ in the first round. Mark it down.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Try to be a funnier smart ass?

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=49710:date=Jul 13 2009, 09:00 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 13 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=49706:date=Jul 13 2009, 07:56 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 13 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=49702:date=Jul 13 2009, 08:50 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 13 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Adrian's hitting 15+ in the first round. Mark it down.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Try to be a funnier smart ass?
Why the question mark?
Inge is a good player (he's on my fantasy team because he qualifies as a catcher still), but he doesn't belong in the derby. He does have 21 HR this year though.
Joe Morgan is dumb.

Berman: Can you guess the last player to lead the league in HR and not make the all-star team?

(10 seconds of silence)

Berman: It was Hank Sauer!

Morgan: Ya know, I knew that.
"If you throw at someone's head, it's very dangerous, because in the head is the brain." -- Pudge Rodriguez to AM 1270 WXYT in Detroit
And I hate Pujols more and more because he is a class act and it kills me. They show him with his kids, then earlier they had him talking baseball and about Musial.
"If you throw at someone's head, it's very dangerous, because in the head is the brain." -- Pudge Rodriguez to AM 1270 WXYT in Detroit
<!--quoteo(post=49715:date=Jul 13 2009, 09:22 PM:name=CFOrfan)-->QUOTE (CFOrfan @ Jul 13 2009, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->And I hate Pujols more and more because he is a class act and it kills me. They show him with his kids, then earlier they had him talking baseball and about Musial.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Doesn't make me hate him more. Reminds me that he's a pretty good guy.
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=49718:date=Jul 13 2009, 07:31 PM:name=Lance)-->QUOTE (Lance @ Jul 13 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=49715:date=Jul 13 2009, 09:22 PM:name=CFOrfan)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CFOrfan @ Jul 13 2009, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->And I hate Pujols more and more because he is a class act and it kills me. They show him with his kids, then earlier they had him talking baseball and about Musial.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Doesn't make me hate him more. Reminds me that he's a pretty good guy.
Yeah le me rephrase that. I want to hate him, but I can't fully bring myself to it.
What would be an actual game ruling on Pujols' "homer" that the fan reached over the fence and caught? Would that have been a ground rule double or would it have been ruled a homer?
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
Is it just me or is this the most boring derby ever?
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]