Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
couragetowin!
welcome brother! tell us about yourself! but not too much! LOL!!!!!!
Wang.
Tom is so adorably perky these days!
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
I particularly enjoyed the CAP LOL! Excellent stuff Tom.
I got nothin'.

Andy
Welcome, now say something.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] <!--quoteo(post=33439:date=Apr 27 2009, 10:07 AM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Apr 27 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->welcome brother! tell us about yourself! but not too much! LOL!!!!!!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
Too bad his name's not couragetopost
tomv is like the guy who calls you as soon as you've got back from the first date.
<!--quoteo(post=33530:date=Apr 27 2009, 05:01 PM:name=Sandberg)-->QUOTE (Sandberg @ Apr 27 2009, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Too bad his name's not couragetopost<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=33532:date=Apr 27 2009, 04:20 PM:name=Googly)-->QUOTE (Googly @ Apr 27 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->tomv is like the guy who calls you as soon as you've got back from the first date.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i gots to know the details.....especially if s-e-x is involved. SCHWING-A-DING-A-DOO! BOING!

LOL!!!!!
Wang.