Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I sure like the wbc
I think it is great idea. I hope the USA wins today.
I like you guys a lot.
I have mixed feelings but definitely like watching competitive baseball during march.
I like the concept of it and am enjoying some of it, but overall it is a big disappointment. The US isn't looking very polished tonight.
<!--quoteo(post=23738:date=Mar 17 2009, 07:58 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Mar 17 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I like the concept of it and am enjoying some of it, but overall it is a big disappointment. The US isn't looking very polished tonight.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You get mlb net?
@TheBlogfines
I still am enjoying it. If you watched that first round I have no idea how you could call it a disappointment. That first round was awesome.
I've watched just about every game and am loving it. I understand why others don't, but it's good players playing baseball so it's perfect for me.

At least Bitch Braun is hurt.
@TheBlogfines
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/santo.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/kb.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines
THE BURGERS ARE GOLDEN BITCH! SUCK ON THAT PUERTO RICO!
@TheBlogfines
USA!! USA!!
What an ending!!!! USA! USA! USA!
That was the first real excitement I've felt about baseball this year. I've kind of been dragging my feet on gearing up for the season to start. That's what I needed. Awesome ending.
<!--quoteo(post=23740:date=Mar 17 2009, 09:00 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Mar 17 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=23738:date=Mar 17 2009, 07:58 PM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Mar 17 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I like the concept of it and am enjoying some of it, but overall it is a big disappointment. The US isn't looking very polished tonight.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You get mlb net?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I just realized I get the MLB Network in HD tonight, not sure how long it's been there.
I watched the clip of Wright's game winning hit. The players really look into it. The WBC means something.
I like you guys a lot.
I take back what I said. My comments were made while watching the US team playing for dead, but after watching that ending to the US-PR game, WOW that was some exciting stuff.

And no, I don't get MLB Net, but I figured out a way to get ESPN Deportes which shows just about all of the WBC games. I still say it's been a mixed bag, but am enjoying it nonetheless because it's baseball, and I'll watch it any way I can get it.