Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports Illustrated's Pop Culture Grid: Mike Fontenot
_______ should make a comeback: <b>Kris Kross</b>
_______ reminds me of a desperate housewife: <b>Ryan Theriot</b>
Weirdest thing a coach ever said to me: <b>Practice with your glove on your foot</b>
My Ultimate karaoke song would be: <b>Wanted Dead or Alive</b>
Best Nickname I ever had: <b>Chicken</b>

Pretty dull answers I must say...
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
its not the font's job to be funny. his job is to hit. he's the motherfucking font.
Wang.
I heard that if you can trick Mike Fontenot into saying his own name out loud it will create a black hole that will suck in the entire universe.
<!--quoteo(post=22280:date=Mar 6 2009, 02:16 PM:name=Dirk)-->QUOTE (Dirk @ Mar 6 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I heard that if you can trick Mike Fontenot into saying his own name out loud it will create a black whole that will suck in the entire universe.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

better than a whole black?
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=22281:date=Mar 6 2009, 03:18 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Mar 6 2009, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=22280:date=Mar 6 2009, 02:16 PM:name=Dirk)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirk @ Mar 6 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I heard that if you can trick Mike Fontenot into saying his own name out loud it will create a black whole that will suck in the entire universe.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I just got called out on a typo by someone who's never typed a capital letter in their whole life. Pwned.
...who's never typed a capital letter is <i>his</i> whole life.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=22283:date=Mar 6 2009, 03:27 PM:name=Dirk)-->QUOTE (Dirk @ Mar 6 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=22281:date=Mar 6 2009, 03:18 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Mar 6 2009, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=22280:date=Mar 6 2009, 02:16 PM:name=Dirk)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirk @ Mar 6 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I heard that if you can trick Mike Fontenot into saying his own name out loud it will create a black whole that will suck in the entire universe.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I just got called out on a typo by someone who's never typed a capital letter in their whole life. Pwned.

i occasionally throw a cApital letter out there. just to keep you honest.
Wang.