Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kerry Wood
Kerry looks svelte. I'd hit it.
<!--quoteo(post=7798:date=Dec 31 2008, 08:04 AM:name=Mikey)-->QUOTE (Mikey @ Dec 31 2008, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=7638:date=Dec 30 2008, 11:58 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Dec 30 2008, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->wait a minute.....they were shacking hands? right in front of everyone?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
No. Joeb lied.

[Image: mlb_a_wood_412.jpg]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Well in this picture it looks like shapiro is shacking something [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nonono.gif[/img]
Joe B....
<!--quoteo(post=7955:date=Dec 31 2008, 01:08 PM:name=joeb)-->QUOTE (joeb @ Dec 31 2008, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=7798:date=Dec 31 2008, 08:04 AM:name=Mikey)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikey @ Dec 31 2008, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=7638:date=Dec 30 2008, 11:58 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Dec 30 2008, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->wait a minute.....they were shacking hands? right in front of everyone?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
No. Joeb lied.

[Image: mlb_a_wood_412.jpg]
Well in this picture it looks like shapiro is shacking something [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nonono.gif[/img]
I'm shacking something right now. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

shack this.
A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
So it begins...

<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->The Cleveland Indians insist their new closer's sore back is nothing. But with Kerry Wood, it always seems to be something.

Wood, who had a history of arm injuries with the Chicago Cubs, hasn't thrown off a mound since last weekend because of an aching back and the Indians will rest him for a few more days before he pitches again.

Indians manager Eric Wedge revealed Wood's back soreness for the first time following Cleveland's 10-7 loss to the San Francisco Giants on Wednesday.

"He had a little bit of a sore back, which works out fine this time of camp," Wedge said. "We've been slow playing him.

"It's happened to him in multiple springs, just a little back soreness. We'll back him up for a few days. It's absolutely nothing to be concerned about."<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
@TheBlogfines
Since I live in Columbus and seeing how the Clippers are now the AAA squad of the Indians, I figure I should be able to catch Wood in a rehab game or two by June.

Hell, maybe I'll even catch wood later tonight.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

<!--quoteo(post=20479:date=Feb 26 2009, 11:31 AM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Feb 26 2009, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Since I live in Columbus and seeing how the Clippers are now the AAA squad of the Indians, I figure I should be able to catch Wood in a rehab game or two by June.

Hell, maybe I'll even catch wood later tonight.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
[Image: lou.jpg]