Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edinson Volquez Will Cap Yo Ass
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y4wkmqrib7U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y4wkmqrib7U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
@TheBlogfines
What...the...fuck...

"Oh bay-bee!"
Here's what the Big League Stew said about it:
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->The folks over at Redleg Nation just uncovered this video entitled "Maceo y Edinson Volquez" on YouTube and it's a fascinating one. The guy in the driver's seat bears a striking resemblance to Reds star Edinson Volquez and is even identified by the passenger as such. Meanwhile, the passenger is believed to be mambo star Maceo, who spends most of the video doing the talking.

According to a friend who speaks Spanish, the passenger tells viewers that there are no drugs in the car. Then, after being passed a handgun by the driver, he waves it before going on a rant against "****talkers," which is why he's "bringing it."

Of course, we can't know what's going on here without a larger context and we don't want to infer that any laws were being broken. The clip could very well be a poorly-shot preview for Maceo's next video as the end text seems to suggest. Still, in an age where even Michael Phelps can have his reputation damaged, you'd have to think that this isn't a clip that should be up on YouTube.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
@TheBlogfines
my ass needs a good capping.
Wang.
That was the most flaming gangsta imitation I think I've ever seen, in Spanish anyway.
Man that guy is a hard core gangsta.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
If this is really Edison, I can imagine he is going to have a short career. Players need to be smart and he doesn't seem to fit the bill here.
<!--quoteo(post=16071:date=Feb 4 2009, 05:16 PM:name=CCwinwssoon)-->QUOTE (CCwinwssoon @ Feb 4 2009, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->If this is really Edison, I can imagine he is going to have a short career. Players need to be smart and he doesn't seem to fit the bill here.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It's from a music video that virtually no Americans will ever see, I don't see how this would affect his career in any way.
<!--quoteo(post=16077:date=Feb 4 2009, 05:50 PM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Feb 4 2009, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16071:date=Feb 4 2009, 05:16 PM:name=CCwinwssoon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CCwinwssoon @ Feb 4 2009, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->If this is really Edison, I can imagine he is going to have a short career. Players need to be smart and he doesn't seem to fit the bill here.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It's from a music video that virtually no Americans will ever see, I don't see how this would affect his career in any way.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It's already on YouTube...plenty of Americans are going to see it.
<!--quoteo(post=16080:date=Feb 4 2009, 05:56 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 4 2009, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16077:date=Feb 4 2009, 05:50 PM:name=ruby23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruby23 @ Feb 4 2009, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16071:date=Feb 4 2009, 05:16 PM:name=CCwinwssoon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CCwinwssoon @ Feb 4 2009, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->If this is really Edison, I can imagine he is going to have a short career. Players need to be smart and he doesn't seem to fit the bill here.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I doubt many people will be concerned about/interested in a bad Spanish music video, let alone watch it. This won't have even a slight impact on his career.
<!--quoteo(post=16089:date=Feb 4 2009, 06:06 PM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Feb 4 2009, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16080:date=Feb 4 2009, 05:56 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 4 2009, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16077:date=Feb 4 2009, 05:50 PM:name=ruby23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruby23 @ Feb 4 2009, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16071:date=Feb 4 2009, 05:16 PM:name=CCwinwssoon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CCwinwssoon @ Feb 4 2009, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->If this is really Edison, I can imagine he is going to have a short career. Players need to be smart and he doesn't seem to fit the bill here.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I doubt many people will be concerned about/interested in a bad Spanish music video, let alone watch it. This won't have even a slight impact on his career.
It was posted on a random Cubs site with 100 members on it this afternoon. You think every single Reds blog/discussion board hasn't already posted this video?
<!--quoteo(post=16091:date=Feb 4 2009, 06:12 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 4 2009, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16089:date=Feb 4 2009, 06:06 PM:name=ruby23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruby23 @ Feb 4 2009, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16080:date=Feb 4 2009, 05:56 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 4 2009, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16077:date=Feb 4 2009, 05:50 PM:name=ruby23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruby23 @ Feb 4 2009, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16071:date=Feb 4 2009, 05:16 PM:name=CCwinwssoon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CCwinwssoon @ Feb 4 2009, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->If this is really Edison, I can imagine he is going to have a short career. Players need to be smart and he doesn't seem to fit the bill here.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It was posted on a random Cubs site with 100 members on it this afternoon. You think every single Reds blog/discussion board hasn't already posted this video?
You don't think that the vast majority of them have already dismissed it as nothing?
Also, a grand total of 4089 views have occurred on Youtube thus far.
i don't see it having any impact whatsoever.
Wang.
I never said anything about it having any impact. I only said a lot of people will see the video. Which they will.