Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
I'm guessing you meant to post in the game thread?

This explains the lack of response.

That's great news on Underwood. Hoping he is promoted to TN soon after the break.
https://twitter.com/jimcallismlb/status/...1113747456

I'm hoping he turns into a good one. Our 2nd round pitchers from the prior 2 drafts have been pure ass.
Quote:I'm hoping he turns into a good one. Our 2nd round pitchers from the prior 2 drafts have been pure ass.
"pure ass" lol
Rok.s obsessed with ass. I like that in a man.

Quote:That's not a throwing error on the DP chance?

You can't assume a DP.
Ace seems to rave over Eloy Jimenez's size, but I'm curious as to why that is.  He's 6'4" and 205.  While that's very solid, I don't find that all that unusual.  Rizzo is 6'3" and 240.  But you don't really hear people flipping out about Rizzo's size.  Is it the age aspect that makes Jimenez's size so impressive?  He's only 18 and probably still growing.  I'm just curious why everyone seems to flip about his size.

Go to any high school in America right now.  Take a quick stop in their weight room and I guarantee you'll find a 17 year old kid that is 6'4"+ 205+ that plays both football and baseball.  I realize they don't have Jimenez's baseball ability, but finding an athletic kid of that weight and size is, unto itself, not that impressive.

I got nothin'.

Andy
Quote:Ace seems to rave over Eloy Jimenez's size, but I'm curious as to why that is.  He's 6'4" and 205.  While that's very solid, I don't find that all that unusual.  Rizzo is 6'3" and 240.  But you don't really hear people flipping out about Rizzo's size.  Is it the age aspect that makes Jimenez's size so impressive?  He's only 18 and probably still growing.  I'm just curious why everyone seems to flip about his size.

Go to any high school in America right now.  Take a quick stop in their weight room and I guarantee you'll find a 17 year old kid that is 6'4"+ 205+ that plays both football and baseball.  I realize they don't have Jimenez's baseball ability, but finding an athletic kid of that weight and size is, unto itself, not that impressive.

Well, Ace is like 5'5"  so I'm sure to him he looks like a giant.
Quote:Ace seems to rave over Eloy Jimenez's size, but I'm curious as to why that is.  He's 6'4" and 205.  While that's very solid, I don't find that all that unusual.  Rizzo is 6'3" and 240.  But you don't really hear people flipping out about Rizzo's size.  Is it the age aspect that makes Jimenez's size so impressive?  He's only 18 and probably still growing.  I'm just curious why everyone seems to flip about his size.

I'm sure he projects to fill out quite a bit.
Happ hit his 4th homer last night. A game winner in the top of the 11th.
Glad to see he's been hitting right away.

When did this happen?

Reinaldo Almora Jr

Hm.  News to me as well.