Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Yeah, it's too bad.  But he could be lights out in relief.

Javy 2-2 tonight. Avg up to .316. Bring him.

Quote:Javy 2-2 tonight. Avg up to .316. Bring him.

God dude, you're a broken record.  Herrera's bat isn't enough for you?
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rok" data-cid="248756" data-time="1433296506">
<div>
Javy 2-2 tonight. Avg up to .316. Bring him.

God dude, you're a broken record.  Herrera's bat isn't enough for you?

</div>
</blockquote>
hitler
I'm starting to irrationally hate Herrera.  His face annoys the shit out of me.

Quote:I'm starting to irrationally hate Herrera.  His face annoys the shit out of me.
I just can't imagine anyone down in AAA, including Mike Baxter, providing worse than 38 OPS+. The fact that we signed him after producing a shitty season in Boston (this FO never does that) makes me hate him even more than for having a stupid face.

Oh, and Baez just hit a 2-run HR. 3-4 now tonight.

Alcantara also 3-4 with a HR.

Just came to post that.

Javy with another 2-run dong. 4-5 tonight, and his average is up to .325 now.

Quote:Javy with another 2-run dong. 4-5 tonight, and his average is up to .325 now.

Muy bueno! Tráelo!
Quote:Javy with another 2-run dong. 4-5 tonight, and his average is up to .325 now.
Holy shit, he hit a second one?
https://twitter.com/AshMarshallMLB/statu...0465448960

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
This needs to happen before the road portion of interleague play begins.
Quote:This needs to happen before the road portion of interleague play begins.

Well, since that starts on Tuesday, I doubt they'll think Baez will have gotten enough playing time at 3B to call him up by then.  I suppose it's conceivable they could call up Baez for the 2 games in Detroit and either have him DH or play 2B or SS and have Castro or Russell DH, and then send Baez back to Iowa after those 2 games to get some more work at 3B, but I kind of doubt that would happen.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Also worth nothing that calling Baez up for the Detroit series would mean that he would accrue a year of service time by the end of the season (assuming he stayed up for the rest of the year).  If I calculated it correctly, it's literally like the next game at home vs. the Reds that he couldn't accrue enough service time this season.