Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
I didn't mean immediately. 

I know but it looks like even 2H 2015 might be a long shot at this point unless he improves his control.
http://www.milb.com/multimedia/vpp.jsp?c...3&sid=milb

I don't know how to embed

Almora and Rademacher collide in the outfield

I was wondering what the hell all the uproar over Almora's tweet was about.  

Some Iowa soccer mom had an issue with him saying Shit.

Ha, I saw that response.  Does your kid need to be on twitter anyway?

Torres:

.324/.409/.410

He's freaking 18, playing professional baseball. In Love with it. I think soon we'll see him rocket up the prospect ranking charts. 

Dylan McKay is my hero
Kid is going to be 20-21 pushing for a spot on the majors roster.  Of course, he's another SS.

I got nothin'.

Andy
Maybe he ends up traded for Hamels or someone like him at some point.
Quote:Kid is going to be 20-21 pushing for a spot on the majors roster.  Of course, he's another SS.

So much can happen though, between now and then that I think you allow him to build value/confidence/progression at SS for now. If he's adequate at SS, he can be so in CF or LF. Or, Castro's gone, Baez flames out, then there Torres is...waiting to be a star. And, he's going to be a star. 

Edit-I love Castro and I'm not obsessed with the idea of trading him like the national media and some fans are. But, I can see an IF of Rizzo, Russell, Torres and Bryant in 2017. 

Dylan McKay is my hero
https://twitter.com/andruwgreen/status/6...5847911425

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Saw Clapp posted tweeted that too.  That's insane.
Gleyber hasn’t played in a few days for SB for some reason.

Quote:Gleyber hasn’t played in a few days for SB for some reason.

He hurt something running to first the other day. No word I've heard on how serious, but they're gonna play it tight I would think. 
Dylan McKay is my hero
Baez 2-4 with 2 HR and 1 BB with 0 K. Avg now up to .322. He has to be getting pretty close.