Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Bryant is a beast.

How many games does Iowa have left?  Does Bryant have a chance to get to 50?

Quote:How many games does Iowa have left?  Does Bryant have a chance to get to 50?
I was wondering the same.

He also has three walks.
Through 130 games so far, Bryant has 111 runs, 42 HR, 106 RBI, 81 Walks, 150 K's.

It looks like Iowa has 8 games left after tonight.  If Bryant gets to 50, it's gonna be a hell of a power display Smile

Schwarber with another home run in the 2nd game of the double header. He went 3-4 with a double. Overall today he went 5-7 with a double, 2 home runs and 5 RBI's. His average is up to .308... I think his slump is over.

Vogelbach also homered in each game of the double header.

Soler 4 for 4 and one home run shy of a cycle.

Bryant has 4 walks today... Are the opposing pitchers scared much?

Schwarber is on fire right now.

Quote:Through 130 games so far, Bryant has 111 runs, 42 HR, 106 RBI, 81 Walks, 150 K's.

It looks like Iowa has 8 games left after tonight.  If Bryant gets to 50, it's gonna be a hell of a power display Smile

42 HRs through 130 games is ridiculous.
Dylan McKay is my hero
Soler adds a single.  5-5....avg back to .262

Quote:Soler adds a single.  5-5....avg back to .262

Some guy on Twitter from a couple of days ago: "Jorge Soler has a .234 BABIP at Iowa. Better luck is coming."
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Quote:Soler adds a single.  5-5....avg back to .262
Bring him..,.
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="funkster" data-cid="227766" data-time="1408857096">

Some guy on Twitter from a couple of days ago: "Jorge Soler has a .234 BABIP at Iowa. Better luck is coming."</blockquote>

I bet he's a huge douche
@TheBlogfines
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Destined" data-cid="227767" data-time="1408859326">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="funkster" data-cid="227766" data-time="1408857096">

Some guy on Twitter from a couple of days ago: "Jorge Soler has a .234 BABIP at Iowa. Better luck is coming."</blockquote>

I bet he's a huge douche

</blockquote>
Sounds like a real butt plug.
Rok, Clapp, and Funk need to hang out.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="funkster" data-cid="227766" data-time="1408857096">
Bring him..,.

</blockquote>
No reason not to at this point.  Give him the last month of the season playing 4-5 games a week and see what he does.  If he struggles, so be it.  Let him get a month of top level pitching under his belt before next season.