Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Iowa warming up finally...woohoo.

Where was Bryant ranked at the beginning of the year in terms of all prospects?  How far do you think he jumps when updated rankings come out?  Do you think he makes top 5 status?

Baez with a K his first AB.

Alcantara singled though.

I don't remember what KB's ranking was.  I know top ten...I want to the say 7 or 8.  

EDIT: BA had him at #8.  I'd say he'd move to top 5.

Bryant 4 for 4 with a HR...

I want to make sweet love to that stat

Avg up to .349

Bring him.
3Ks for Javy...gah he's frustrating.

Quote:Big day tomorrow MRI ready to get back on the diamond missing the game I love
— Cj Edwards (@CEdwardsSBS) https://twitter.com/CEdwardsSBS/statuses/471867366079332353">May 29, 2014</a>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Quote:3Ks for Javy...gah he's frustrating.

2 for 3 in the next game.
Quote:Bryant 4 for 4 with a HR...

I want to make sweet love to that stat

I want to take it back behind the middle school and get it pregnant.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
He might be good.

One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

He's amazing!

If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
He's terrible!

If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy