Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Fucker!

I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
Quote:Not the right angle, but here's John Denver with a mustache.

[Image: mustache2.jpg]

I see it there.  My guess is that a couple of cousins got together in Denver and had a rocking good time for a few years.
Check it out as I hilariously fail at Cubs blogging.

www.friendly-confines.com
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Coldneck" data-cid="218792" data-time="1400094085">
<div>
Not the right angle, but here's John Denver with a mustache.

I see it there.  My guess is that a couple of cousins got together in Denver and had a rocking good time for a few years.

</div>
</blockquote>
He looks like Ted Dibiase in that picture. 
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="hansman" data-cid="218807" data-time="1400096493">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Coldneck" data-cid="218792" data-time="1400094085">
<div>
Not the right angle, but here's John Denver with a mustache.

</div>
</blockquote>
He looks like Ted Dibiase in that picture. 

</div>
</blockquote>

He looks like Ron Swanson's Uncle
Quote: 

Baseball America released their new top 100 draft prospects list: http://www.baseballamerica.com/college/2...ects-list/

I'll just post their top 20...

1. Brady Aiken lhp Cathedral Catholic HS San Diego 2. Tyler Kolek rhp Shepherd (Texas) HS 3. Carlos Rodon lhp North Carolina State 4. Alex Jackson c/of Rancho Bernardo HS Escondido 5. Kyle Freeland lhp Evansville 6. Jeff Hoffman rhp East Carolina 7. Nick Gordon ss Olympia HS Orlando 8. Erick Fedde rhp Nevada-Las Vegas 9. Brandon Finnegan lhp Texas Christian 10. Aaron Nola rhp Louisiana State 11. Michael Conforto of Oregon State 12. Trea Turner ss North Carolina State 13. Touki Toussaint rhp Coral Springs Christian HS Miami 14. Bradley Zimmer of San Francisco 15. Tyler Beede rhp Vanderbilt 16. Grant Holmes rhp Conway (S.C.) HS 17. Max Pentecost c Kennesaw State 18. Kyle Schwarber c/1b Indiana 19. Sean Newcomb lhp Hartford 20. Sean Reid-Foley rhp Sandalwood HS Jacksonville

Rodon #3? I would crap my pants if the Cubs were able to draft him.
Sounds like Soler left the game hurt, but now it's sounding like it might just be cramps.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Time to stock up on Midol.

One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Kyle Hendricks - 8 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 11 SO

That's a pretty sweet line right there.

Bryant went 2 for 6 with a 2B, RBI, 2 SO. However he came very close to hitting a homer in the top of the 11th which would have given the go ahead run.

Quote:Kyle Hendricks - 8 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 11 SO

I see he now has 54 K in 50 innings. Not what he's been known for and impressive he's missing a lot of bats at AAA. Last year in his awesome season where he had a 2.00 ERA between AA & AAA he only averaged 6.9 K/9.
@TheBlogfines
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Dingo" data-cid="219043" data-time="1400210314">
<div>
Kyle Hendricks - 8 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 11 SO

I see he now has 54 K in 50 innings. Not what he's been known for and impressive he's missing a lot of bats at AAA. Last year in his awesome season where he had a 2.00 ERA between AA & AAA he only averaged 6.9 K/9.

</div>
</blockquote>

I would imagine, with his command, if he could develop the ability to K 1 per inning, that should bump the discussion around him to a #2 starter?

His BB rate has ticked up a bit and he has given up a couple more hits so far but Joey Likey!  

So Baez with another 0-4 with 2 SO today? He's totally fucked.

What's also sad is he's not helping his trade value either.

Quote:So Baez with another 0-4 with 2 SO today? He's totally fucked.

The concerning thing is he hasn't really shown ANYTHING that would assume he is working out of it.

Last year at this time his K rate over the previous 40 PA had decreased, his BB rate had increased (but his HR rate had decreased) giving some hope that he was adjusting.

This year, I think it is all piling on him.  

I am calling it now, he gets his first MLB PA in May of next year.

He'll be fine. Not even worried. 

@TheBlogfines