Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm System
Good AB all around too. Worked a full count and then blasted it out with authority.
<iframe src='http://m.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=31426641&topic_id=6479266&width=600&height=336&property=mlb' width='600' height='336' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Boom!
Poor effort to get after that ball, sir.  Shouldn't your first instinct have been to cover up the baby?

He demolished that ball, and it looked like he didn't even get all of it. Hughes said 450'.

"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
The most impressive part is that he hit it where it was pitched. High and away? Take it oppo.

"If you throw at someone's head, it's very dangerous, because in the head is the brain." -- Pudge Rodriguez to AM 1270 WXYT in Detroit
Quote:Poor effort to get after that ball, sir.  Shouldn't your first instinct have been to cover up the baby?
That ball will be worth something someday. Not sure about the baby.
That kid has some crazy bat speed.  Wow!

I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
Baez went deep again today.

Heyman (#hugetits) quotes a NL executive who says Bryant could be a 50 HR guy.  He went deep again today.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
So... lot's of HR's from people that I want to see hit them. Olt's eyes appear to be feeling good today. Also. Javy. Very yes.

"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<iframe src='http://m.cubs.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=31514201&topic_id=8878538&width=600&height=336&property=mlb' width='600' height='336' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

<iframe src='http://m.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=31514369&topic_id=26271672&width=600&height=336&property=mlb' width='600' height='336' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>
Olt is locked in. I want him at 3B already. Very impressive, hitting the ball to all fields.

And Baez is just a beast, but his violent swings scare me still.
Baez destroyed that.