Sons of Ivy

Full Version: Cubs vs Astros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Belli gets the Cubs on the board

Tauchman gets his first HR and believe doubles his RBIs for season with the swing

Cubs 5-0
Not cool - Belli out of game

He hit his back against the well on a catch. He initially remained in game but was stretching out back/right oblique area

Update: X-rays negative but lack of fracture doesn’t mean much for ribs. Bruising chest wall or a floating rib can lead to more significant pain and longer term setback to performance than fractures. Unfortunately, based on personal experience.
We can’t lose another bat. Hopefully it’s just precautionary.
Would have liked to see Brown pitch another inning as he only had 7 pitches in his inning of work - and he was stretched out as a starter.

Nice relaxing win over a team with a great roster and bad record so far
Nice W.

Hopefully Belli is alright.
Cubs start it off again in the first inning, Swanny with 3 run hr to make it 4-0.
Taillon has been better than I expected.

Meanwhile, every ball hit to Canario feels like an adventure. Hopefully he can cut his swing down a bit as well.
I know that Cubs can’t de-DFA Garrett but damn I’ve provided as much offensive value as Mervis has this season

Yes, I realize that he’s had all of 3 ABs but guessing if I make an ass out if myself, he will immediately produce

Assumed that he would get to the plate for a 4th AB. Nope

Cubs win

Cubs win

Cubs win
Neris.
BTW Morel’s snag in the 8th inning last night saved at least a run and was an amazing defensive play
Got a feeling that was our last chance to score on Verlander. Seriously?
PCA

I was just about to write him off forever too.
Nice timing PCA

Believe there’s a closer issue with this years roster

Cubs win

Cubs win

Cubs sweep
(04-25-2024, 04:20 PM)1060Ivy Wrote: [ -> ]Nice timing PCA

Believe there’s a closer issue with this years roster

Cubs win

Cubs win

Cubs sweep

I miss Straw and his penises. 

Also the girl w the broom.