Sons of Ivy

Full Version: Cubs @ Dbacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
BUSCH!!!
Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a pathetic performance by the offense tonight.
And Madrigal does the most predictable thing ever.
Feels like we never score in extras.
I can’t believe we got just one run out of that.
FUCK YEAH KEEGAN
W boys
Great to hear Cubs gutted out a tough win in Arizona with nice performances from Brown, Keegan, Horner, and Busch

Concerns for Cubs offense continue (2-14 with RISP) but surprising performance by bullpen with a couple of timely hits and smart base running gutted out a W
Shocked the Cubs pulled that one out, I was mentally clocking the positives I would take solace in when we lost.

Now we need Hendricks to find it tonight.
(04-16-2024, 05:16 PM)MrSheps Wrote: [ -> ]Shocked the Cubs pulled that one out, I was mentally clocking the positives I would take solace in when we lost.

Now we need Hendricks to find it tonight.

I forgot Hendricks was rolling tonight. I'll be tuning out early if we get the same Hendricks from his last few starts...
Lol i thought he went on the damn IL
Hendricks will continue pitching with hope he can provide 6 innings and not more than another run or 2 tonight. He rarely has done well with a lead this season

Bullpen pitched 5 innings of 1 run ball last night so in Hendricks we trust
Hendricks looks done, but our offense is waking up! Love all these extra base hits and not relying on HRs to score.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I appreciate all Kyle has been through the years, but I’m about done with him in our rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3