Sons of Ivy

Full Version: Inception
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm rather surprised nobody has brought this film up yet. Christopher Nolan + pretty kick-ass cast = must-see for me. What say you?
I'm in.
Something about it didn't connect with me, like I had seen this story done before or something, but I definitely wanna see it. I'm just not dying to see it. That's an impressive cast.
What little they've revealed of the plot is ... unattractive.

But Christopher Nolan hasn't really missed yet.
<!--quoteo(post=101360:date=Jun 14 2010, 08:36 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Jun 14 2010, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What little they've revealed of the plot is ... unattractive.

But Christopher Nolan hasn't really missed yet.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This. I'm going to need a kick ass review to convince me.
Looks pretty freaking cool to me.
Reviews are starting to come out, and I've heard nothing but positives.
I definitely want to see this. Looks like a headtrip!
Is me quite pleasant view. I see in longer soon. Is like not Matrix and yet Avatar since Brainstorm. Also for Jacobs Ladder.
Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 96% rating.

I was never interested in it until the reviews have started to come in. Nothing but positive. Said to be the movie of 2010
<!--quoteo(post=105370:date=Jul 13 2010, 10:02 PM:name=Dingo)-->QUOTE (Dingo @ Jul 13 2010, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 96% rating.

I was never interested in it until the reviews have started to come in. Nothing but positive. Said to be the movie of 2010<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Meh. It's not even in 3D.
I am turned off only because FOX is overhyping it tonight.
I wanna see it. Anyone check it out yet? I believe it opened yesterday...
I'm going in a couple hours. Will report back.
I saw it last night, and I thought it was very good. It gets a bit complicated at times. The "what" of the story isn't too hard to understand. It's the "how" that makes you scratch your head a bit though. Great performances, and a really interesting story.
Pages: 1 2 3 4